Maryport History (click here for home page)

Who Are They?

Maryport first car 1902 French Digohne 3 5 HP Dr Crearar David McMinn on Birkby Green
The first car in Maryport, owned and driven by Dr Crearar. Accompanied by David McMinn, who maintained the car. It was a 1902 French Digohne 3.5 horse power, top speed 20mph. Photo taken on Birkby Green, Maryport.
Lady tennis player with hat and long skirt serves in tennis match
Lady tennis player with hat and long skirt serves in tennis match
Lady tennis player with hat and long skirt
Lady tennis player with hat and long skirt
Ladies tennis team with hats and long skirts 2
Ladies tennis team with hats and long skirts 2
Ladies tennis team with hats and long skirts
Ladies tennis team with hats and long skirts
Friends To The End 1890
Friends To The End 1890
Maryport Royal Naval Division 63rd 1914 After Return From Antwerp
Maryport Royal Naval Division 63rd 1914 After Return From Antwerp
Maryport Royal Naval Reserve 1906 At The Battery
Maryport Royal Naval Reserve 1906 At The Battery
Maryport British Infants School 1903 From The Port Gazette Front Cover December 1903
Maryport British Infants School 1903 From The Port Gazette Front Cover December 1903
Netherhall Wedding Group Showing The Lord Of The Manor And Family 1900
Netherhall Wedding Group Showing The Lord Of The Manor And Family 1900
Egypt four soldiers on horses
Egypt four soldiers on horses